The Northern Lights
The northern lights dance over the mountain of Kirkjufell on the Snaefellsness Peninsula in Iceland.A lesson to always go back.No place deserves to be overlooked based on a single visit. The first time I ventured here the wind was knocking folk over and the rain poured down. Next time around it was beautiful clear skies with snow on the ground. A third time and the sky came alive with luminous green. KIRKJUFELL, SNAEFELLSNES PENNINSULA, ICELAND |MARCH 2017
- Personally selected professional quality papers that bring out the texture of my images in any setting.
- Deep colour reproduction and with 100yr ink guarantee.
- Carefully packaged for secure delivery.
The 'no hassle' way to buy art. Arrives ready to hang with a timeless look.
No more piling up prints you never get around to framing.
- Hand crafted by specialist framers.
- Classic 20mm Wooden Frame in black, white or natural wood finish.
- Conservation Grade Mounting.
- Supplied ready to hang.
Go big, make your artwork fill the space with a canvas print. Lightweight and ready to hang.
- Highly textured 400g/m2 artists canvas.
- Hand stretched onto sustainably sourced wooden frame.
- Supplied with wall hanging bracket.
- Processing of items takes between 1-3 days.
- Shipping after processing is 3-5 days.
Print only items often arrive much soon than this. If you have a deadline let me know.
Many of my collectors send a small print as a gift for birthdays, housewarming, weddings or the holidays. Just include a note at checkout with a message and I can include that and ship directly to your friend or loved one.